[Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Tue Jul 14 18:11:40 EST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, Bret Busby wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009, Mark Walkom wrote:
>
>> Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:31:14 +1000
>> From: Mark Walkom <markwalkom at gmail.com>
>> To: Linux Australia List <linux-aus at linux.org.au>
>> Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] Google Linux OS coming..
>>
>> Righto Bret,
>> Can you back your claims up.
>>

> I am a webmaster for an organisation (one of the web sites that I
> administer).
>
> A couple of weeks ago, google decided to blacklist the web site.
>
> google declared the web site to be an attack web site, and blocked access to
> the web site.

And thus, a Denial Of Service attack was instituted against the web
site, by google.

The members of the organisation that owns the web site, could not access
their own web site, and neither could the public on the Internet, easily
access the web site.

It was a Denial of Service attack, by google.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

  you'll know what the answer means."