[Linux-aus] Why Didn't You Vote?

Andrew Pam xanni at glasswings.com.au
Tue Jan 27 16:45:03 EST 2009

James Purser wrote:
> Why do we get low voter turnouts when we obviously have a much larger
> membership? If you didn't vote, I would like to hear why, no blame
> attached, just would be interesting to see the reasons.

As I mentioned at the AGM, I've been a member since the founding of LA
and often attend AGMs.  I didn't vote in this year's election because I
neither had objections to any of the candidates nor specific
preferences.  I approved of all the candidates and am happy with the
election results, but wasn't interested in spending time submitting a
null ballot.

Andrew