[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] LA application

Jack McCaw jmccaw2 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 4 18:56:01 EST 2009

Hi all,
As a user of linux audio, open source audio, and a proponent of open source audio software in community radio I am really happy tohave seen this.

I am currently exploring the use of linux-based audio software in the Community broadcasting sector (over 300 stations) and its support through the various user groups.

ardour and ubuntustudio have so far been the best examples I have to show to other production teams in the Australian community broadcasting sector. I am excited to see such support for linu audio!

Jack@!