[Linux-aus] Fwd: UK Government publishes open source strategy

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Thu Feb 26 13:19:09 EST 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Anthony Hornby wrote:

> Found this interesting, forwarding from another list I'm on.

The Canadian government is currently taking public input into forming an
open source strategy also.  They did this through their public tender
system so you can see everyone who downloaded the files.  Microsoft
downloaded them apparently so they will receive input for and against
no doubt.

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy