[Linux-aus] Drupal story on Computerworld

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:19:42 EST 2009

> Both systems have improved in different ways since then

Having used Joomla a bit over the last few years, I know a bit about
how easy it is to set up. It is. Easy.

However, I have a huge Bone To Pick with Joomla. Or rather with the
users of Joomla who spawn the multitude of web sites sitting on it.

For $DEITY'S sake, please change your favicon. Please. Just pretend
that the web site is *your* web site and just point to your own small,
silly, cheesy graphic instead of the default Joomla one that would
otherwise forever drop your web site into the bucket of web
Cluelessness.</rant>

Ahem. I seem to have exposed an irrational sore point of mine. Nothing
to see here, move on.

--
MC