[Linux-aus] LA's SFD CD Run

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Tue Aug 25 15:15:53 EST 2009

Excuse the top posting - I really haven't figured out how to get
Evolution to actually behave itself.

That said, do the CDs have to be branded to a particular year?

Surely it's less expensive to print a few hundred information sheets
that are branded to a year and hand out a year agnostic CD set.

Of course, this doesn't address the fact that some open source software
is updated on a very regular basis (but that's not the point of my
suggestion - I *think* it's more feasible to start on a previous version
of a distro and then update it than download the latest, newest ISO over
dialup but I haven't done that over dialup for quite a while).

DSL