[Linux-aus] LCA bids -- wonderful presentation, but to what purpose?

Michael Davies michael at the-davies.net
Wed Sep 10 14:48:33 EST 2008

The group of entities which may include but is not necessarily limited
to natural persons and bodies corporate commonly known as "The LCA
Adelaide Bid Team" (and which is hereinafter referred to as "The
Adelaide Cabal") makes no representations as to the accuracy,
integrity or applicability of the aforementioned pre-bid submission
discussions (hereinafter referred to as "the discussions").
Furthermore, The Adelaide Cabal makes no warranties (express or
implied), committments, guarantees or any other form of promise
regarding the inclusion or exclusion of any process, activity,
festival or event which may have been referred to during the
discussions. The Adelaide Cabal reserves all stated and unstated
rights and powers at this stage and advises that the discussions do
not in any way form a part, portion, annexure, codocil or attachment
to any future formal or informal negotiations or bid submissions. The
Adelaide Cabal does not in any way discount the likelihood that
Adelaide will once again set the benchmark for free and open-source
developer conferences in this corner of the world and expressly denies
any and all liability for any mental stress or anguish arising from
the bar being set so high.

In witness whereof I, J. Random Hacker, have set my hand this tenth
day of September, Two Thousand and Eight, on behalf of "The Adelaide
Cabal".

This statement is brought to you by the numbers 0 and 1. This does not
represent an endorsement of or preference for either number on the
part of The Adelaide Cabal.

--
Michael Davies "Do what you think is interesting, do something that
michael at the-davies.net you think is fun and worthwhile, because otherwise