[Linux-aus] [Fwd: Call for participants for a panel on Geek Parenting]

Paul Shirren shirro at shirro.com
Tue Nov 25 12:47:45 EST 2008

Steve Walsh wrote:
> There are lots of questions you might have as a geek parent – or a
> parent of a potential geek.

I need to file a launchpad bug because ours didn't arrive with a man
page. Did anyone get a man page with theirs?

Trying to communicate with it is like fuzz testing. There must be a
source package somewhere to understand how this thing is supposed to work.

Also the installation really could do with more automation of
housekeeping tasks. I have to manually clean up logs. Why isn't there a
cron script for this?