[Linux-aus] WordCamp Sydney for WordPress lovers, Nov 29-30

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Thu Nov 20 16:12:27 EST 2008

<quote who="Paul Shirren">

... and SLUG's meeting is on the Friday: http://www.slug.org.au/node/108

> Would there be enough combined attendees to fill out a nocleanfeed protest?

Interesting idea. What form could this take? A party of some sort? Largest
Tor network created across a city? We'd have to put something together quick
fast.

(Street protests are silly, and in this case, there isn't even a relevant
location for a directed street protest... Sydney is kind of a dead zone for
the main players in this issue.)

- Jeff

--
OSDC 2008: Sydney, Australia                    http://www.osdc.com.au/2008/

          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.