[Linux-aus] PLI coverage grant request for LinuxChix at OpenCeBIT

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Fri May 9 10:05:50 UTC 2008

<removes council hat>

Greetings Council Members,

Date: 09/05/2008

Response Needed by: ASAP

Project Name: LinuxChix OpenCeBIT Stand.

Aim of Project: OpenCeBIT has offered LinuxChix a stand at the expo. We
are accepting this as it is a very worthwhile opportunity.

Person Responsible for Request: Melissa Draper

Request: While no paper signing has occurred yet, we are preemptively
requesting $20M Public Liability Insurance coverage for the event as
this is what has been requested of others.

The LinuxChix OpenCeBIT organisers request that either the stand be
provided with PLI coverage through Linux Australia, or the funds (iirc
$220) to aquire it for this single event.

<replaces council hat>

As I am the Person Responsible for this, I am hereby abstaining from
voting in on this request.