[Linux-aus] Grant request: BarCampCanberra

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Mar 20 04:09:36 EST 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 01:37:36PM +1030, David Newall wrote:
> Steven Hanley wrote:
> > Small runs of
> > around 20 to 40 t-shirts with a custom three colour logo are likely to be a
> > AUD $200 setup and around AUD $20 or $25 per shirt.
>
> Would that be for a 100% cotton shirt, or for a fully plastic one?

100% cotton, similar to the ones we had as promotional pre conference
t-shirts for lca2005 (blue with yellow single colour, an order of 50 and
they ended up costing just under AUD $20 at the time AFAIR, thus adding a
colour or two to the printing and decreasing the order size probably makes
it closer to AUD $25)

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
there's a crowd of people harbored in every person