[Linux-aus] Microsoft Offer to Australian University Students

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon Mar 10 07:13:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 at 16:56, James Collier <james.collier412 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for all your help so far,
> I'll be posting no more links (i.e. just changing wording in current form)
> after this one. I've changed it according to most of your suggestions,
> those I've ignored: hopefully they'll come in later articles!
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd39kj22_2d3v3mc67

It's looking good :)

By the way, MS Office can support ODF through plug-ins. One is sponsored by
Microsoft[0] and another is developed by Sun[1].

[0] http://sourceforge.net/projects/odf-converter
[1] http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/index.jsp

--
Tired of slowness, bugs, crashes, viruses, trojans, spyware, adware,
malware... ? Take back your computer. http://www.linux.org.au/linux