[Linux-aus] linux-aus Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4

Pia Waugh pia at waughpartners.com.au
Fri Mar 7 05:22:31 UTC 2008

Hi James,

<quote who="James Collier">

> We thank you for your concern however monash do not advertise such
> products on there own accord. It is companies such as Microsoft who
> approach Monash and though Monash are allowed to advertise there products.
>
> We are closing this call for now, but if you have any further queries,
> please reply to this e-mail quoting the Request Number listed above so
> that we can reopen your call.

So tell them that you as a rep of Linux Australia have this special free
offer to students and could they please pass it on seeing they don't
advertise products of their own accord.

Done! Work the system!

Cheers,
Pia

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 400 966 453
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research & Analysis