[Linux-aus] Grant proposal: Software Freedom Day CDs for Australia

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Jun 29 01:47:32 EST 2008

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 at 01:36, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com>
wrote:
> I don't think I am. Each year, we probably give away 1000 discs at CeBIT
> and another 1000 at the Education Expo. Keep in mind that those are shows
> heavily-trafficked with people expecting to get free stuff.

Correction: I meant to say that we gave away fewer than 1000 per day at CeBIT
(3 days), and about 500 per day total at the Education Expo (2 days). That's
an estimate, but I don't think it's far off the mark.

--
"The Court of First Instance essentially upholds the Commission's decision
finding that Microsoft abused its dominant position." - European Union Court