[Linux-aus] Mailman woes

John Ferlito johnf at inodes.org
Fri Jul 4 15:02:31 EST 2008

Hi,

    Lists on morton have been broken the last few days as mailman
locked up when we had a disk fill up. Even though emails made it into
the archives they didn't get sent out. Anything that was sent this
month and you haven't seen should be resent. For this list that is the
following.

        * [Linux-aus] Open Letter to the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia   Donna Benjamin
        * [Linux-aus] Permission to use Tshirt design   Steve Dalton
        * [Linux-aus] Open Letter to the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia   Donna Benjamin
        * [Linux-aus] LCA09 Opens Call for Papers!   Ben Powell
        * [Linux-aus] Open Source Security and the Mozilla Metrics Program   James Turnbull

    I could have emailed the above people individually but the main
purpose of this email is to test the list is working again.

Cheers,

John

--
John