[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] If you could ask Microsoft a question...

Ron Fabre ron at cybersource.com.au
Sat Jan 19 10:55:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:27:15 +1100, "Sridhar Dhanapalan"
<sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:

> On 14/01/2008, Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au> wrote:
> > We could have had
> > a talk about a technology - any technology - rather than a company.
> > Since when are LUG talks titled by company rather than
> > technology/project, anyway?
>
> Last year we had a talk by IBM, about IBM and its approach to Linux .
> It (d)evolved into a product demo of their Lotus Notes client for
> Linux, but I didn't hear many complaints about either.

You may not have, but IBM did.

Ron
Ron Fabre                       "Man is the best computer we can put
Product & Services Manager      aboard a spacecraft...and the only one
Cybersource Pty Ltd             that can be mass produced with unskilled
1/130-132 Stawell St, Richmond  labor." - Wernher von Braun
P:03 9428 6922  F:03 9428 6944
http://www.cybersource.com.au/