[Linux-aus] A plea to those attending the SLUG Microsoft q&a

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Thu Jan 24 11:39:04 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I just want to plea to those who are attending the SLUG q&a tomorrow
night... Please Behave.

Yes, Microsoft do some petty and counterproductive things, but this does
not mean that our wonderful community has to. You don't do us any
justice by being petty back.

Now, I'm usually not one for promoting my own blog posts, but rather
than rewrite my opinion on the matter of slinging insults at Microsoft,
please read a post I made last week - it's a rant at the behaviour some
people displayed in the questions thread:
http://www.geekosophical.net/?p=173

--
Sincerely
Melissa Draper