[Linux-aus] Final nominations for LA election

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Thu Jan 17 03:51:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 14:28 +1100, Pia Waugh wrote:

(A summary of the candidates)

That's a mighty fine list of candidates! Once again I'm very pleased
that such a high-calibre group of people have stepped up willing to
voluntarily commit a significant amount of their time to LA, and they
all deserve our thanks whether they are voted onto the Committee or not.
Looking at that list I'm confident that LA will be in very good hands
throughout 2008.

As Pia said it's time to put your voting caps on and starting deciding
who you will vote for! If you have questions for the candidates or want
to discuss issues that may influence how you vote please feel free to
raise them either directly on the list or through Jeff Waugh
<jdub at perkypants.org>, who was planning to collate questions / responses
on behalf of members.
--
Cheers    :-)