[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] Re: If you could ask Microsoft a question, what would it be?

Daniel Mons daniel.mons at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 13 06:50:10 UTC 2008

Do we have names and/or job descriptions of the Microsoft employees in
question?

The wiki says:
"There’s a strong chance that we can have some fairly senior Microsoft
Australia representatives at a SLUG meeting (likely January 2008). One
shall be a business person, the others are engineers."

Given the wide variety of markets Microsoft dabbles in, this means very
little.  Even if we don't know the names of the individuals attending,
do we at least have their respective job titles and/or areas of
speciality?

I personally have strong interests in virtualisation and both high
availability and high performance clustering.  There's a number of
technical and political questions I'd like to ask concerning these
specific areas, but if they are outside of the expertise of the speakers
I'd rather let someone else's more relevant questions take up air time.

-Dan