[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] [Fwd: Re: 2020 summit - does open-source software have a place at the table?]

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Mon Feb 4 03:25:36 UTC 2008

[Added linux-aus back into the recipient list]

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 12:57 +1100, Del wrote:
> It would make sense to have someone from OSIA participating in this.

Absolutely. In fact AJ's FOSS-meta-organisation concept as a solution to
Jeff's "LA is not broadly representative" message would fit well here,
allowing a single unified organisation to submit on behalf of OSIA, LA,
and other relevant groups.

But right now that's still just a pipe-dream and we need to work quickly
within the frameworks available to us, so perhaps we could draft a joint
response on behalf of both OSIA and LA?
--
Cheers    :-)

Jonathan Oxer