[Linux-aus] set top box

Kanchana Wickramasinghe kanchana at fossmart.net
Sat Aug 16 17:13:19 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

Just a short message a to say that I am very interested in what you are
doing and can provide lot of detaisl as I was once involved in a similar
projects. I will be in Austrlia after 25th Aug and will get in touch with
you when I am there.

On 8/15/08, Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> I wish I could there is no group in my area :(
> I live in warwick, qld
> I may be looking into setting up a alternate/retro
> platform (including
> linux) group
>
> On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 13:36 +0930, Kim Hawtin wrote:
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > Tom Sparks wrote:
> >
> > > sorry, my mistake
> >
> > Ok, how about we put you in touch with Linux folks
> in your area(town/city)?
> >
> > If you can tell us where you are, we should be able
> to give you
> > some direction =)
> >
> > Then you can ask them the more technically
> orientated stuff =)
> >
> > Perhaps get one their tech or chat mail list and
> that way you can
> > get local knowledge of where to buy hardware, etc...
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Kim
>

>      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7.
> http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset

Kanchana Wickremasinghe
Chief Architect

Fossmart Pty Limited