[Linux-aus] set top box

Kim Hawtin kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Aug 15 14:06:38 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

Tom Sparks wrote:
> Chris Fordham wrote:
>> Tom Sparks wrote:
>>> what hardware should I use?
>>> what software should I use?
>> Why did you post this to hte LUG list ?

> sorry, my mistake

Ok, how about we put you in touch with Linux folks in your area(town/city)?

If you can tell us where you are, we should be able to give you
some direction =)

Then you can ask them the more technically orientated stuff =)

Perhaps get one their tech or chat mail list and that way you can
get local knowledge of where to buy hardware, etc...

cheers,

Kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au