[Linux-aus] Acquisition of Open Source Software paper for Public and Semi Public sector in Netherlands

Kanchana Wickremasinghe kanchana at fossmart.net
Thu Apr 10 04:58:48 UTC 2008

No worries Arjen,

There is quite a bit of similar discussions going on on the NZOSS Chat,
do you think we should ask them to join OSIA chat? or we subscribe to
that as an organization? I do personally with my link back to NZ.

Any thoughts?

e.g: Ministry of Justice in NZ is one of the organization who have an
Architect appointed for Open Source stuff, and they contribute to the
community a lot. I know there are quite a bit of Australian government
organization involved in OSS too and I am hoping to see their
contributions to the list.

--
best regards,

Kanchana Wickremasinghe