[Linux-aus] Grub Error

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:54:20 UTC 2008

Hi Deepan,

On 4/2/08, Deepan <codeshepherd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I deleted my windows partition using live CD. Now
> my machine won't boot into linux. It stops at the
> grub prompt with the error operating system not
> found. How do I reinstall grub using live CD? Or
> should I boot into my linux operating system with
> root, kernel and initrd option in grub and then
> install grub ?

It would be best if you used your distribution's user support mailing
list or forum for questions like these. Linux-aus is mostly for
discussion about Linux Australia and not the best choice for technical
support.

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan <><                   ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom
http://linux.org.au            http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com