[Linux-aus] DarLug Server

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Sep 26 03:04:22 UTC 2007

I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats, eagerly awaiting the
announcement of who gets the DarLug server, but it was a bit of a one
horse race, so the proud new owners of the DarLug server is.....Perth LUG.

The Committee has also voted to cover reasonable costs in shipping it
from Darwin to Perth, so if someone from Perth LUG can start getting
some quotes for couriers and get them to the LA ctte, we'll work our
magic in conjunction with DarLug and get the server shipped over to you.

Steve Walsh
OCM - Linux Australia
LCA2008 - Network and Technology