[Linux-aus] fwd: Fwd: Sys-admin

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Sep 18 06:25:52 UTC 2007

Hi all,

As the Linux Australia jobs page is down (and hopefully to be fixed soon)
I'm forwarding this job ad here.

Cheers,
Pia

----- Forwarded message from Avi Miller <avi.miller at squiz.net> -----

--
MySource Matrix Product Evangelist

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
  2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
  Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
  3202                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>

----- End forwarded message -----

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

        "There is no darkness but ignorance." - William Shakespeare