[Linux-aus] "Meet the Open Source Industry" Roadshow 2007

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Sep 12 14:01:50 UTC 2007

Hi all,

(Waugh Partners hat firmly on... Just posting from my personal address so it
doesn't need to be moderated.)

Later this month Pia and I will begin a trek around the nation to host "Meet
the Open Source Industry" breakfasts in every capital city. Yes, yes, all of
them - Darwin and Hobart included! :-)

We're doing this to promote our Census project (which you'll hear more about
soon, but you can read about it on our website already), but want to make it
useful to the whole industry, by educating about Open Source and showing off
some of our local talent... that means you!

So, firstly: Come along for breakfast and networking. That's always fun. You
can find out more about the Roadshow and RSVP for it on our website:

  http://waughpartners.com.au/industry/roadshow2007

If you'd like us to introduce you (and give your company or product a plug!)
during our presentation, please let us know which city we'll see you in, and
send us a 1024x768 slide to display. We're limiting this to OSIA members [1]
so if you provide Open Source solutions/services, and you're not a member...
JOIN OSIA TODAY! => http://www.osia.net.au/members/becoming_a_member

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 423 989 818
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research & Analysis