[Linux-aus] Open Source in Education

Simon Yarwood simon at burndenconsulting.com.au
Mon Oct 29 08:21:53 UTC 2007

Check out www.editure.com I think their products are open source

Simon Yarwood

Burnden Consulting Pty Ltd
Level 3, 19-25 Raglan Street South Melbourne, VIC 3205
T: 03 9686 9881
M: 0425 833 782
F: 03 8456 5980

This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note
that by using any information in this document you agree to be bound by the
standard terms/contractual conditions of Burnden Consulting Pty Ltd, which
are available from our office on request. You agree that if you do employ or
arrange employment/engagement for any candidate(s) supplied in this document
that you have entered a contractual agreement with Burnden Consulting Pty
Ltd and are bound by their standard terms and conditions, including the
obligation to pay their standard fee(s). You agree not to divulge any
information contained in this document to any other person(s) without the
express written consent of Burnden Consulting Pty Ltd.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or telephone +61 3 9686 9881 and destroy the original message.
Thank you.