[Linux-aus] Senior AIX Engineer/Designer Opportunity

David Peterson peterson at orbitec.com.au
Fri Oct 26 12:25:45 UTC 2007

> And yet, with the demise of AUUG, where else can a recruiter find a
> captive group of UNIX-savvy techies?

Tried seek.com.au ?

Seriously, how about trying to at least keep it (1) low traffic and (2)
relevant to list. We're not hear to hear as a captive audience to hear
about every AIX / COBOL / CICS / FORTRAN-77 recruiting opportunity that
you happen to be having difficulty in placing. We just don't care.

I don't have an issue with the linux opps, but again how about batching
them into a single email to save our bandwidth. e.g. Do you really think
the Debian engineer couldn't handle a RH box, and vice versa?

Regards,

David