[Linux-aus] Listless and Sagging

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:22:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've only just signed up to this mailing list, and I've got 5 days worth
of emails ... and the last 3 days has been about
"don't discriminate against women in Linux / FOSS"
and "we don't do that" or "what are you talking about".

Prior to that was "there's a Linux logo on that racing car",
something I already knew.

I thought I'd be hearing about Linux, what people are doing with it,
what's new in FOSS etc. in Australia.

I was really looking forward to that, since I don't know too many people
who use Linux here in Rockhampton.

If this list is moderated, is there any chance it could be kept ontopic?

Or, am I missing the point of a bunch of familiar bods having a whinge
about anything they feel like ... and I should shut up and go away,
and leave you all to your entertainments?

--
Don Knowles