[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Flickr group

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat May 19 13:55:38 UTC 2007

GMFL,

For those who enjoy photos and love freedom (except, maybe, in your photo
sharing service), I've created a Linux Australia group on Flickr. The icon
is a bit wang [1]; Pia is going to give me some icon components to use when
she wakes up tomorrow. Posting is currently limited to 3 photos per person,
per week, but we'll see how that goes and maybe change it later. Committee
folks who sign up will be bumped to administrators.

  http://flickr.com/groups/linuxaus/

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] The colours of the icon on the new website are not as warm or earthy as
    the old one. It's all red and raincoat yellow instead of racecar warm
    yellow and terracotta (like the beautiful tshirt).

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan