[Linux-aus] [melbourne education expo]

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue May 8 02:17:12 UTC 2007

<quote who="Donna Benjamin">

> I have a booking form from the organisers - we just need to decide on the
> size of the stand.  $1800 for a small one, $3000 for a standard one.

Website suggests the $3000 option is the standard 9sqm shell size -- that is
what we've had at the one in Sydney, and once you put a couple of tables, a
few computers, posters and so on in there, you won't have much room left. So
I think 9sqm/$3000 is definitely the way to go, if you can get LUV/LA to put
in at that level.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu Live 2007: Portland, OR, USA               http://www.ubuntulive.com/

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.