[Linux-aus] melbourne education expo

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon May 7 23:00:58 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 14:10 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Will they have schools exhibiting?
http://www.educationshow.com.au/exhibitors.html

Hmmm - no, it doesn't look like it.

> That draws the parents and students to the Sydney one, and is partly
> responsible for the breadth of audience. Might be interesting to
> suggest it to the organisers. :-)

When I spoke to them yesterday they indicated it was already pretty
full, and they're in the process of finalising the floorplan.

The organisers also run this: http://www.vceandcareers.com.au/

There's also been a positive response in the luv and edu-sig channels so
I'll contact the organisers for pricing options.

--
donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/