[Linux-aus] Open CeBIT + Waugh Partners

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Mar 20 14:03:20 UTC 2007

Good morning freedom lovers,

Mildly off-topic for this list, but given that Open CeBIT was mentioned here
recently and there are non-OSIA folks around (join OSIA already!), I figured
it may be of interest.

If you want to help out on the Linux Australia stand, please get in touch
with Sridhar:

  http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug/2007/02/msg00311.html

Thanks,

- Jeff