[Linux-aus] Survey researching boundary between work and leasure activities in OSS

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Sun Mar 18 02:00:04 UTC 2007

The following was forwarded to me from the Eclipse dev list, she is
looking for as many participants as possible.

===
Hello

My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University
Australia.  I am currently researching the boundary between work and
leisure activities directly related to the open source community and
open source program development.

As part of this I am running a survey at the following address.

https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/

The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and
motivations to use Open Source software and to participate in the
community.

It will only take a five to ten minutes to complete and your contact
details will not be recorded. You can withdraw your participation at
any stage.

Thanks again

Lara

P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course
(www.phpsurveyor.org)!
===

--
Arjen Lentz (mob. +61-438-210 269)
Open Source Strategy, Licensing, Community

Director of OSIA (osia.net.au) Open Source Industry Australia
Australia's industry body for OSS - be counted!