[Linux-aus] Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia leader) tours AU

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 17 19:42:30 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 11:34 +1100, Nathan Bailey wrote:
> At $300 a head though...

I *really* want to go to the one in Sydney but that price totally puts
me off especially ontop of transportation costs. I can't see why they
want to charge 300 dollars per head. This price tag instantly excludes
all students who ultimately are the ones that are a central part of the
education system and should, in my opinion, be one of the target
audiences.

I feel like emailing these guys and asking why it's so expensive or at
least requesting that students get a bit of a discount. Am I being
stupid here or..?

-Pascal