[Linux-aus] Grant Application: OLS speaker travel

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 17 19:29:17 UTC 2007

Date: 15 March 2007

Project Name: OLS speaker travel

Aim of Project:
To present the talk "Everything is a virtual filesystem: libferris" at
OLS 2007.

Person Resposible for Request:
Ben Martin

Request:
The above talk has been accepted to the waiting list for OLS 2007. This
seems to mean that I am in a gray area regarding funding for actually
getting from .au to OLS and back. From the acceptance notification
  "Last year we ended up scheduling all the waiting-list papers well
before
   the event so there is an excellent chance that you'll be presenting."
I thought I'd field possible (partial?) air funding from LA as a grant
request. I'm also open to LA list readers who have other proposals as a
means of getting me to OLS to talk.