[Linux-aus] LA exhibiting at OpenCeBIT: 2 more days for free rego

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Tue Mar 13 11:29:10 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Jonathan Oxer <jon at ivt.com.au> wrote:
> Hi LA,
>
> With the success of the various Open Source exhibitors (including Linux
> Australia) at CeBIT last year they've upped the ante and this year they
> will be running a whole section of the show called "Open CeBIT". Linux
> Australia will be there once again with a team led by Sridhar Dhanapalan
> and there will also be a bunch of FOSS-friendly companies exhibiting.

I guess that's my cue :)

I am still looking for volunteers to help out at the Linux Australia stand.
Note that if you are an official helper you should receive an Exhibitors'
pass, which will get you in for free.

In you are interested in participating for any length of time, e-mail me
directly. If you have any ideas or suggestions, we can discuss them on the
SLUG Activities list[1].