[Linux-aus] Grant proposal - Transport for Melissa Draper to speak at CLUG in June

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Thu Jun 7 02:27:06 UTC 2007

On 2007-06-04, Paul Wayper wrote:
> Date: 28th June 2007
>
> Project Name: Melissa Draper to speak at CLUG meeting in June 2007
>
> Aim of Project: Transport Melissa Draper from Albury to Canberra and
> back by train.

Support!

No comments on the core of the proposal, however, it would be very good
if videoing of the talk and its prompt release under a suitable licence
happened, obviously if Melissa agreed. I know AussieChix would be
interested in it, for one.

I'd support realistic associated costs of, eg, A/V equipment hire if
needed and if Paul added them to his proposal, especially if there's a
delivery date for the video (often the sticking point, getting the
encoding done :) ).

-Mary