[Linux-aus] Conference of LUG Representatives and our New Themes Idea

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Tue Jun 5 09:24:46 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 18:49 +0930, Janet Hawtin wrote:
> The theming was a focus for LA promotion of the grants.
> ie LA can talk about ways to use LA grants for advocacy around sfd,
> LA can talk about how we can use grants for LUGs in june,
> basically ways to try and get things working well and conversations brewing
> about where it should work best.
>
> We can apply for grants on any 'theme' at any time.
>
> holler if ive got this skewiff but thats how I think it goes =).

Nope thats about right.

Given the confusion that has surrounded the Grants programme and whether
different grants meet our criteria, it was felt that the theming would
give people at least a rough idea.

So don't be put off by the quaterly theme, if you've got a grant request
that doesn't match with it, submit it anyway :)
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member