[Linux-aus] Permission to use LCA LUG logos

Marco Ostini m.ostini at uq.edu.au
Tue Jul 24 00:27:03 UTC 2007

Hi All,

As many of you may be aware, there is a slow but steady build happening in
Second Life on behalf of some Linux Australia members, and as a place for
Australian Linux people to meet and potentially hold meetings, etc.

There will be pennants slung from poles around a square, and on these
pennants I'd like to include the logo of each LUG that has held an LCA.

First of all, may I have the permission of the relative LUGs to do so, and
secondly, could you send or direct me to where I can find a high quality
image of your logo.

For those who are not interested in visiting Second Life, images of the
build, once it's complete, will be put on the LA Second Life blog:

http://www.life2thefull.org/la2ndlife/

Cheers,
Marco