[Linux-aus] Fwd: [FC-discuss] Share your vision of a free culture future

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:41:47 UTC 2007

Hello folks

At 'free culture' they are mapping their next steps forward.
They have asked people to include in their wiki their thoughts about
free culture and what it would look like 5 years from now if we were
successful.
There is a response from a person on open education, thought I would
spread the word in case there are other perspectives people would like
to get out there.

Janet