[Linux-aus] I'm going to be taking some time off

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Sun Jul 1 23:47:46 UTC 2007

Dear members,

I am writing to the list to let everyone know that I have requested some
time away from the committee.

As some of you may know I am planning on running as an independent
candidate for the senate in the upcoming election, and seeing as the
first available date for the election to be held is only five weeks away
I have decided to focus my energies on campaigning.

I've informed the other committee members already so the next
teleconference will be my last for a while.

So its been a blast, but I'll be back :)

Oh and we're now looking for someone to take over the role of web team
while I'm off meeting the people.
--
James Purser
Independant Candidate for the Senate