[Linux-aus] Delays in processing Linux Australia Jobs Database queue

I want to advise you all that some delays are being experienced processing
the Linux Australia Jobs database input queue. Our web-based job submission
form is being spammed at an increasingly frequent rate and it's making the
task of picking the wheat from the chaff more time consuming.

Most of the spamming seems to be computer generated, so an appropriate
technical solution will be to implement a tool like Captcha to confound
those generating the noise. In the interim I'm doing the sorting manually.

If you're a job submitter please be patient while we sort this issue out and
try to submit your jobs with sufficient notice that a few days delay here
and there won't be a problem.

A general reminder for everyone else that the jobs database is available at:

	http://www.linux.org.au/jobs

or you can subscribe to the jobs list at: