[Linux-aus] Thanks for a cool conference

While they've been thanked copiously before, I want to offer my personal
thanks to the 'Seven' team for the conference this year.

I found the mix of content embodied by the mini-confs, talks and open-day
almost constantly kept me scratching my head trying to work out what to
select to see. Inevitably there are a number of talks that I'll be catching
up on by video (Hooray to the A/V team!)

I made some great acquaintances and re-established some long-held
friendships and overall had a great time.

thanks!

Terry