Re: [Linux-aus] Re: linux.conf.au Possible *Future* Programme Format

<quote who="Simon Lyall">

> Does this mean that a 2 day, 30 person miniconf on a specialized topic is
> going to have a hard time in the future?

Not at all - we already have one day miniconfs in a two day miniconf period.
Having a one, two or three day miniconf in a five day miniconf period would
be perfectly reasonable. Streams don't have to last for the entire period.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

     "It's all a blur of a bunch of people having battles on different
                 plants (sic)."- Mary Gardiner on Star Wars