[Linux-aus] php course

Hi all

Thanks for the grant and support with the startup of this course. I
have 7-9 takers for the first run which is great.

After I put the grant request up here there was an article written in
Linux World magazine about my intentions to run this course.

A business man in Adelaide saw the article and contacted me asking if
I needed the use of a training room. He has used Linux in his business
for 2 years and would like to give back to the community. yay!!

Happy New Year to all at Linux Australia.

Regards

Robyn Manning
--
And above all society needs to encourage the spirit of voluntary
cooperation in its citizens. When software owners tell us that