[Linux-aus] Re: A/V recordings and publishing

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:17:07 UTC 2007

Any editing should be avoided for a conference such as LCA. It just
creates headaches and post-processing time requirements that go beyond
those available to volunteers. So, neither is it possible to
post-slice in images from slides, nor is it possible to cut together
two camera angles.

BTW: the bad setup in Mat-A with speaker on one side and slides on the
other will even give a seasoned a/v engineer headaches!

Cheers,
Silvia.