[Linux-aus] Re: A/V recordings and publishing

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Wed Jan 31 10:20:12 UTC 2007

The CMMLbot annotations are a bonus from LCA and I am very grateful
that there were a few people taking care of it. Had I had more
helpers, I would have organised it better - but as it stood, it was a
quick hack.

We have some ideas on how to run it better in future. But again, it
will need a dedicated person to take care of it and manage.

We will try to publish the annotations with the talks on a CMMLWiki
site, but I won't promise it at this stage. My highest priority is to
get all the videos published as Oggs and the ones that were borked
transcoded from DV tape to DVD.

Cheers,
Silvia.