[Linux-aus] Re: A/V recordings and publishing

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Jan 31 08:34:01 UTC 2007

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> As an audience member I really really like having the speaker repeat the
> question, mostly for this reason and also because since they nearly always
> paraphrase it, so you can hear what question they are *actually* going to
> answer (not always the same one that was asked!)

... and avoid the whole "statement as question" selfishness! Perhaps we can
pass along a gong to future organising teams, so this kind of thing can be
dealt with precision and, uh, spite. ;-)

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

    "From my observation, when it comes to porting Linux to a particular
           device, a point doesn't appear to be necessary." - mpt